The San Antonio River WalkThe San Antonio River Walk is a public park in downtown San Antonio that wind and twist along the banks of the San Antonio River. Nestled slightly beneath the city, the River Walk is 5 miles of urban walkways lined with restaurants, museums, galleries, bars, shops and landmarks. The park connects major tourist attractions like the Alamo, Pearl Brewery, Rivercenter Mall, Arneson River Theater and the San Antonio Museum of Art.
- Open year round. Hours vary per attraction.
- Boat rides available daily from 9:00 am - 9:00 pm.
Prices -Free to the public.
- Bud Light River Fest - Battle of the Bands
- Mardi Gras Arts & Crafts Show
- The Bud Light Taste of the River Walk
- Live Street Music